- December 8, 2017 - December 10, 2017
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
**ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT SOLAROSINFO@GMAIL.COM**
We have a some tremendous members in this group. One of which is the owner/operator of Lake Lanier Islands. Mike has generously invited us to his property for a weekend of casual fun in December.
We will have our own campground, with electricity and restroom facilities. This campground is closed for the winter so this means that we will have our very own private area. We also plan to have a group dinner at the Bullfrogs restaurant on Saturday night. Following dinner Saturday, we will all get in our trucks and create a convoy through millions of legendary lights that Lake Lanier Islands is known for every year. Even if you can’t camp, feel free to come out for dinner, lights and camaraderie.
The campground is adjacent to the old, shut down golf course on the island and Mike has offered it to us a fun “playground” for our trucks
Here are the details for this FREE event, only available to SOLAROS:
- Camping: Friday, December 8th thru Sunday, December 10th
- Dinner: Bull Frog’s Bar and Grille inside the Legacy Lodge (7000 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford, GA 30518) on Saturday, December 9th at 5:0pm. Everyone pays for their own dinner and we’ll have a reserved section just for our group.
- Lights: Convoy through the Magical Lights after dinner.
- Entrance info: YOU WILL NEED TO TELL THE GATE AT THE ENTRANCE THAT YOU ARE WITH THE SOLAROS EVENT FOR THE WEEKEND – your park entrance fee will be waived.
**You don’t have to camp in order to join us for dinner and lights on Saturday. The more, the merrier!
We look forward to seeing you at our annual Christmas dinner and camping!
If you are planning to attend any part of the weekend, please register on this site by Friday, December 1st.
Venue: Lake Lanier Islands