- November 10, 2017 - November 12, 2017
5:00 pm - 12:00 pm
**ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION HAS ENDED**
On-Site registration will begin Friday, Nov. 10th at 12:00pm. See you there!
Join us for the the 24th annual Southern Appalachian Expedition (SAE) hosted by the Southern Land Rover Society (SOLAROS.) This year the event will return to Jay Bird’s beautiful property, Stone Mill, in Ranger GA.
The Southern Appalachian Expedition has been held every fall since 1994 as a family friendly gathering of the Southern Land Rover Society, a Georgia based Land Rover club. The event features camaraderie, camping, food, trail rides, and the SOLAROSauction.
Every year SAE features an auction with items donated by vendors sold off and the proceeds donated to charity. For the past few years SOLAROS has been proud to support the Towns and Union County branch of Habitat for Humanity. Last year through generosity of our donors and the enthusiasm of our bidders, we were able to donate $10,000 to Habitat for Humanity. In the previous 23 years SAE has been held, the club has been able to donate over $100,000 to charities.
– On-Site Registration starts Friday, Nov. 10th at 12noon
– Cost is $65 per family (up to 2 vehicles)
– Primitive camping included Fri & Sat
– BBQ dinner available Saturday $15/ person
– Event T-shirts are $15 each
– Auction and Raffle will be held Saturday night after the BBQ dinner
– This is not a Land Rover exclusive event. Other marques are welcome.
For more info message the SOLAROS facebook page or email SolarosInfo@gmail.com.